Christmas Carols and
Songs Final Exam
Answer Key for the Carol Impaired
- Quadruped with crimson proboscis Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise Silent Night
- Miniscule hamlet in the far east O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Ancient benevolent despot Good King Wenceslas (or some believe in Jolly Old St. Nicholas)
- Adorn the vestibule Deck the Halls
- Exuberance directed to the planet Joy to the World
- Listen, aerial spirits harmonizing Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- Monarchial trio We Three Kings
- Yonder in the haystack Away in a Manger
- Assemble, everyone who believes Come All Ye Faithful
- Hallowed post meridian O Holy Night
- Fantasies of a colorless December 25th Im Dreaming of a White Christmas
- Tin tintinnabulums Silver Bells
- A dozen 24-hour Yule periods The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Befell during the transparent bewitching hour It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Homo sapien of crystallized vapor Frosty the Snowman
- I merely desire a pair of incisors All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
- I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus
- Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy Walking Through a Winter Wonderland
- Aloft on the acme of the abode Up on the Rooftop
15 20 Correct You dont need any Yuletide spirit!
10 14 Correct You could use something in your stocking!
5 9 Correct Are you sure you have the right holiday?
1 4 Correct Surely you jest!?!
Want more?? Here is Version 2.0.