This first one is not a riddle but it will get you started.
A little girl goes to see the doctor. She's got a pea in one
nostril, a grape in the other, and a string bean stuck in her ear. She says to the doctor,
"I don't feel good."
The doctor replies, "The problem is clear to me. You're not eating right!"
New Riddles May, 2000
2. Why didn't the hotdog star in the movies?
3. Have you heard about the restaurant on the moon?
4. What do you call a fairy that hasn't taken a bath?
5. Why do birds fly south?
6.What time is it when an elephant sites on a fence?
7. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
8. What is the cannibals favorite game?
9. What do you call a scared dinosaur?
10. Why are Teddy Bears never hungry?
11. Who granted the fish's wish?
The following was submitted by HumorMatters visitor Kara
12. How do change a pumpkin into another
13. Why is Dracula so unpopular?
14. If you are American outside of the
bathroom what are you when you are inside the bathroom?
15. What did the snail say when she climbed up on the turtle's back?
16. Why did the cowboy buy a dachshund?
The next 2 riddles are from Internet Surfer Kelly age 16.
17. Who always steals the soap in the bathroom?
18. What do you call a lamb attack ship?